Wednesday, February 29

Photography

So. I love photography. When my son was born in 2008, I received a Kodak Point and Shoot and well surprisingly took pretty darn cute pictures!! Now almost four years later, {Wait, four years, man it has went by wayy to quickly} I finally took the plunge and bought myself a Cannon T2i!!! And I love it, who doesn't love a nice DSLR camera. I have already took  three senior sessions, but did not charge. How can I charge when I really do not have a clue what I am doing!? So, my goal. To practice in anyway possible. Do I want to become a professional photographer and make money, well only if I am talented enough to do so. All in all, it is just a hobby and I enjoy it, so that is all that counts. To practice, I read, take pictures (duh!) and critique others images. What would I have done differently? - Is what I ask myself. Never really comparing mine to theirs, because well what is the point of doing that. Especially when they rock, and I don't!! :) But this month I decided to enter into the Click It Up A Notch February Photo Contest and Below is picture of my handsome little man, Tristan Duane. At that moment he was busy making my cats and I mud birthday cakes, such a sweety, I know!!!

Click It Up A Notch 
Have a Blessed Day ~ Tiffany ~

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet little one to make you mud pies :O) I love the hat with his sweet expression! I'm glad to hear you don't compare your work to others. That can definitely be a tough one :O) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete